Monday, May 3, 2021

April 26 - 30

WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS

PRESTON

Preston wrote a story to describe the picture for his writing workshop this week.  He did a really good job!  


MARISSA

Marissa also had a writing assignment in her language arts book.  She wrote about what she likes about school.  I'm not sure if she was trying to earn something with all the mom flattering, but I'll take it.  ;)

CALEB

Caleb is working really hard on his reading with All About Reading.  Here are a couple of pictures of him reading and working on the word activities.  


OTHER

HISTORY

This week we read a book about the Statue of Liberty.  It talked about how it was a gift from France and also about how it represents freedom, liberty and people coming from all over the world to the USA.  


EMOTIONAL GROWTH AND CHARACTER BUILDING

We found books that might be my new favorite from the library.  I think we will be purchasing these for our home in the future.  They are called "The Good Egg," "The Bad Seed," and "The Cool Bean."  Loved them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment